Indus provides the full range of services for cruise line recruitment and subsequent deployment as follows:
- Talent search – This includes advertising, database mining, referrals, visits to hospitality institutes, hotels and restaurants.
- Pre-screening candidates to assess suitability mainly through personal interviews – verify not only their education and work experience credentials but also assess personality, attitude, communications, temperament and fitness.
- Administering Marlin’s online English
- Preparing complete documentation and doing referral checks.
- Briefing sessions with candidates regarding the jobs, life on board, how to achieve a successful client interview and visa interview.
- Setting up interviews according to clients requirements – managing interview scheduling, setting up proper interview venues and video presentation facilities.
- Post-interview follow ups for confirmations and subsequent pre-departure processing.
- Coordinating between the client and the employee with regard to the letters of offer and letter of employment.
- Assistance for acquiring police clearance, seaman’s books and STCW certifications.
- Assisting with medical clearance procedures and following up for medical problems until clearance has been obtained; liaising between client and employee for clearance of long term medical cases.
- Scheduling appointments and assisting with documentation for US C1D visas and other visas.
- Making travel arrangements to ensure the employee reaches his joining port on schedule
- Providing air tickets at specially
- Tracking crew movement through the client’s dedicated Crew member Management Systems.