Indus provides professional and personalized service for cruise line recruitment, backed by an impressive infrastructure, decades of experience, and a tradition of hospitality.
Indus’s full range of services ranges from candidate search to deployment as crew member as follows:
- Talent search – This includes advertising in the mainstream press and social media, database mining, referrals, visits to hospitality institutes, hotels and restaurants.
- Successful students of the Indus Institute who meet the eligibility criteria also form a small part of the database.
- Pre-screening candidates to assess suitability mainly through personal interviews – verify not only their education and work experience credentials but also assess personality, attitude, communications, temperament, and fitness.
- Administering Marlin’s online English language test and the Talent Plus online assessment.
- Preparing complete documentation and doing background (employment) checks.
- Briefing sessions with candidates regarding the jobs, life on board, how to achieve a successful client interview and visa interview.
- Setting up interviews according to client’s requirements – managing interview scheduling, setting up proper interview venues and video presentation facilities.
- Post-interview follow ups for confirmations and subsequent pre-departure processing.
- Coordinating between the client and the employee with regard to the letters of offer and letter of employment.
- Assistance for acquiring police clearance, seaman’s books, and STCW certifications.
- Assisting with medical clearance procedures and following up for medical problems until clearance has been obtained; liaising between client and employee for clearance of long term medical cases.
- Scheduling visa appointments and assisting with documentation for US C1D visas and other visas.
- Making travel arrangements to ensure the employee reaches his joining port on schedule